The Clear Channel Radio Internship Program is currently seeking motivated college students who enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Our internship program is an excellent opportunity for students to gain invaluable experience within all aspects of radio.
Please note regarding all internships:
- All positions are unpaid, and Clear Channel Radio does not provide for transportation reimbursement costs
- Prospective candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited university and must be able to receive school credit for an internship.
- Interns must be in good academic standing and able to make available 15-20 hours per week, including nights and weekends
- Student must also possess good work ethics such as punctuality, self-motivation, a willingness to learn and be people oriented and serious about moving their career forward.
- For information about any available employment opportunities at the station, please visit www.clearcareers.com
For more information and to apply for an internship please contact Tammy Dunn at 410-572-6716 or by email at TamaraDunn@ClearChannel.com